Tornado Outdoor Sanitising Station – a great unit for outdoor use for your sanitising stations.
A high visibility lightweight portable outdoor sanitising station. The unit is weatherproof, robust and durable making it ideal to use outdoors at the entrance to a supermarket or for care homes, nursery and primary schools, as it can be regularly wiped down to ensure it remains clean
The hollow base can be filled with water or sand to make it stable and secure in outdoor environments.
The Tornado is constructed from a lightweight frame with tambour graphic wrap, making it a very portable promotions counter. Additional features such as support poles and header panel give a brilliant finish and high visibility. The hollow base can be filled with water or sand to make it stable and secure in outdoor environments.
Features of our Tornado Outdoor Sanitising Station
- Base graphic printed on 440gsm PVC with no splits or breaks
- Base graphic and base supplied with pre-fitted Velcro strips for easy assembly
- Header graphic printed on Self-Adhesive Vinyl applied to 5mm Foamex
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Hollow base can be filled with water or sand for outdoor stability
- Constructed from moulded HDPE and PVC tambour
- Weatherproof, robust and durable
- Moulded top has pen recess and water drainage notches
Tornado Outdoor Counter Specification
|Height To Counter||1260mm|
|Header Artwork/Graphic Size||770mm (W) × 290mm (H)|
|Base Artwork/Graphic Size||2130mm (W) × 870mm (H)|
Please check out our other COVID-19 safety signage solutions to help your team, visitors and customers are safe.